Friday, December 3, 2010

How To Increase Your Vertical Explosion - Own the Court and Dominate Your Opponents

How To Increase Your Vertical Explosion - Own the Court and Dominate Your Opponents

So, you want to increase your vertical explosion and sky off the floor? Maybe you are at 24 inches vertical at 6 feet tall and want to hit 36 inches so you can dunk a basketball. Maybe you are a Volleyballer and want to bounce the ball off the 3 meter line from the back row.

Maybe you want to increase your explosiveness off the line in track and field, or want a nasty first step move that can't be stopped. You might even want to get from 36 inches to 50 inches and dominate a basketball game defensively and on the boards.

But do you know what all these things add up to? Sure, you want to do these things, but not because of these actions themselves. No, no, my friend. I have been there and done that.

You want that crazy 36 or 42 or 50 inch vertical because of the primal "I am the man!" feeling you get when you jack some dude's jumper into the bleachers, or cripple some joker who is taller than you when you hammer dunk over him! 
There is no feeling like the "alpha dog", "king of the world", "nobody can stop me" flood of adrenaline you get when all your hard work, training, concentration and effort boils down to a couple of seconds of fury you unleash as your body remembers what you taught it.

(Well, the 5 or 10 seconds of absolute silence as your frozen competitors stand slack-jawed wondering what just happened is pretty good too.)

Notice I used the words training and hard work. That is because the only way to increase your vertical explosion and dominate your opponents is by working a proven exercise plan, and working hard.

The legendary Jump Program - Offering 4 bonuses and a Double Your Money Back 60 day guarantee for a limited time.

Look, if you still think there is something for nothing out there, you are probably still waiting on Santa Claus every year and believe politicians are our friends. But the difference is not in HOW HARD you work out, but in HOW you work out.

You can increase your vertical explosion with this secret formula: quickness x strength = explosion. The right jump higher program will increase your quickness and strength, exploding you off of the floor.

Flashback to 1980. I was a 16 year old kid, 5' 10" tall and 160 pounds. I was in great shape, could run pretty fast, jump pretty high, and should have been happy. But there was this man called Dr. J., Julius Erving, playing ball for the Philadelphia 76ers.

If you don't know that name, go to YouTube and check out his sick vertical! Man, this guy was doing stuff 30+ years ago that these kids think they are inventing now! Well, long story short, I wanted to dunk like him.

I started running wind sprints, hitting the weights, and using ankle weights and saw a gradual increase, but after a full year could still not dunk.

I eventually read a little ad in the back of Sports Illustrated magazine about a program for adding 8 inches to your vertical.

I went off and cut 3 lawns, stuffed the money in an envelope and waited. (Yeah, that's how we did it then!)

I got the program, worked out EXACTLY as they said, and threw down my first time in a game in Saint James Gym in Savannah, Ga over a guy 6'5"! I could not believe it! That feeling was incredible, and I can not find words to describe it.

29 years later and I can still see that dunk in my mind. More importantly, for years afterward, as I moved from city to city working different jobs in my life, I would run across old friends and buddies and opponents I had balled with that remembered stories of me dunking or taking over a game defensively I had forgotten!

All of that because I took the initiative to purchase a proven plan of action, and then worked my butt off with that program.

Look, I am 46 now and sure as heck can't dunk anything other than a doughnut in my coffee! But I can sit back, rewind the tape in my mind and feel an amazing sense of satisfaction for achieving what I set out to achieve.

And man, let me tell you, every minute that passes sees your career getting that much closer to the end.

You want that 36 or 42 or 50 inch vertical? I am going to help you increase your vertical explosion using a proven program that will add inches to your vertical, just like I did.
Ready for the #1 Jump Higher program that will add up to 16 inches to your vertical for less than the cost of some new shoes? How would you like to try it risk-free for 60 days? Maybe you would like to see video testimonials of people just like you adding 6, 8, or even 10 inches in 5 weeks?

Get it all at 10" in 12 weeks and I will add 4 bonus items to prove how committed I am to helping you get that unbelievable feeling you will have when you Increase Vertical Explosion and dominate your opponents!

No comments:

Post a Comment